Koodo Community

Community

emergency use only/no service/not on network

My bill is paid up and I can not get any service....I am not happy...tried to connect with Koodo. ..no answers back....anyone else experiencing this problem

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Have you restarted your phone?
Removed & replaced the SIM?

More than once
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you pay the reconnection fee as well? Has it been a long time since you haven'y paid your bill?
Only thing I have not done is replace the Sim card....which came with the Galaxy S4 phone I have
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Gina Grigg wrote:

Only thing I have not done is replace the Sim card....which came with the Galaxy S4 phone I have

It is possible the SIM has died. Can you stop by a Koodo shop and ask they check it for you, or can you insert it in another phone to see if it works there?

Userlevel 6
Gina Grigg wrote:

@Gina, before visiting a koodo shop, did you also try removing and inserting the battery? Here's the only info I could find on this
http://www.thecellguide.com/samsung4noservice.php
Gina Grigg wrote:

Didn't know the Sim card could die and yes I have even replaced the battery with a new one from Samsung. ..why would a Sim card die?