Koodo Community

Community

Edmonton Transit System offers a text message service to tell users WHEN the bus will arrive at a particular bus stop .

Edmonton Transit System offers a service to tell users WHEN the bus will arrive at a particular bus stop number which users send as a text message to their 31100 number. Send the bus stop number as the text message addressed to 31100 and it replies with the next five busses at that stop. I've used it for months, a thousand times and now it wont work from a KOODO phone. please help. The LIVE bus company representatives advise me that this is a problem ONLY with KOODO. Please help.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert, let me look into this. There are many other cities where this type of service works well with Koodo. Not sure why Edmonton would be different but will try to dig up an answer. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I just confirmed that it doesnt work with Telus or Koodo for my Edmonton bus stop.

Worked with a Rogers phone
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

I just confirmed that it doesnt work with Telus or Koodo for my Edmonton bus stop.

Worked with a...

Hmmm...in that case it may be bigger than what I can get an answer for right now, but will try. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

Worked with a...

This issue seems to pop up every so often. Was it a Winnipeg user in the past?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

Worked with a...

yes, although that works now.