Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Earphones not included

I bought Samsung galaxy a5 2017 from koodo but earphones were not included in the box. Has anyone else had the same problem?

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Was the box sealed? If it was, I would assume earphones were not included Divjot - nowadays budget phones don't always include them.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
According to the phone page there are no headphones included: "Samsung Galaxy A5, AC adapter, Type C data cable, ejection pin, quick start guide" Sometimes to cut costs certain OEMs will drop the headphones, or a power plug. In this case I suppose samsung chose not to include earbuds. https://www.koodomobile.com/phones/samsung-galaxy-a5
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

According to the phone page there are no headphones included: "Samsung Galaxy A5, AC adapter, Typ...

Though they are included in some markets, apparently not in Canada, no matter the carrier.
Goran wrote:

According to the phone page there are no headphones included: "Samsung Galaxy A5, AC adapter, Typ...

I got the same phone and it doesn't support fingerprint on pc financial application . The volume is low and voice WiFi calling feature is not in the options but Is listed on my plan which I really like to use. Phone is 4 days old now. Koodo ask me to go to the store to get it set up. I'm an hour drive from city its a hassle. Can anyone help please..

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

Voice calls over Wi-Fi is not yet supported by Koodo
Goran wrote:

Really why is it under my plan?

Goran wrote:

Considering that it is not even officially launched yet and that even TELUS only supports iPhone for Wi-Fi calling, your phone will be long gone before it can get Wi-Fi Calling from Koodo.
Goran wrote:

You are right. I just called Koodo and after had me wasted my airtime minutes from waiting the answer is just no. How could a Koodo representative not know their products at all. With just a simple question if they support or not.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

You don't use any minutes to call *611 AFAIK.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

You had the answer for free. You chose not to accept it.
Userlevel 6
The A series phones do not include headphones, only the S series in Canada does