Koodo Community

Community

Solved

During the night I got two new strips in the data section of my Koodo app.

Userlevel 4
During the night I got two new strips in the data section of my Koodo app. It is normal to have the strip that shows how much data has been used. Under this now I have two new strip, one says US and the other says international. They are a scary red and so far, they say "0" but they are dangling over my head like a threatening sword. Anyone knows what is this new thing?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
I have that as well on the self serve app, not sure why it appears but it seems like they now display your roaming counters even if you haven't roamed at all.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
As far as they say 0 I wouldn't worry. Have you been in the US recently? Do you live near the border?
Robert wrote:

As far as they say 0 I wouldn't worry. Have you been in the US recently? Do you live near the...

I do does that matter
Userlevel 4
Robert wrote:

As far as they say 0 I wouldn't worry. Have you been in the US recently? Do you live near the...

No, it does not if they show "0"
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It's to keep track of your roaming data usage, a very needed thing that's finally been implemented to keep track separately of your roaming data while travelling which you use to have to basically guess.
Userlevel 4
Ok guys, thank you for your support. And, no, I have not been in the US recently and I do not live close to the border. If it is just to keep track of "possible" use outside the Koodo coverage, it is OK.