Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Double the Data Promo retroactively deactivated?

I used to have 2 Gb of data per month from a boxing day deal that doubled all data, but recently my limit has been 1 Gb. Was the deal only for the first few months? I was under the impression that it was special temporarily available plan. I was supposed to get 1 gb off the plan, but the Double the data promo doubled it to 2 Gb. I have not, however been receiving this, and it is quite disheartening. I have made no changes to the plan since then.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Did you ever have 2GB of data? You actually had to switch to that plan to get it unless you actually signed up for it/activated it.
Userlevel 3
If you tell us which plan you are currently on then someone here will likely know the data allowance. I'm using a double data plan but it was for 500MB. When advertised at the holidays it said 1Gb but that's the double amount.
Signed up for it on boxing day, 100% sure i had double the data and I think also double the minutes for a few months. Then the extra data just vanished.
Userlevel 3
Navi Dhaliwal wrote:

Signed up for it on boxing day, 100% sure i had double the data and I think also double the minut...

Under self serve check the "Plan and Add-ons" tab. What plan is listed there? For example, mine says Plan: Canada-Wide Data Double 45 $45.00 Add-ons: None
Userlevel 1
What is your plan called?
CAN Data 1GB 1000+ min $50 $50.00 That is what it says now, but I know that I signed up for the double data plan. That's what baffles me. I am sure the plan was never changed by me.
Userlevel 7
Navi Dhaliwal wrote:

CAN Data 1GB 1000+ min $50 $50.00 That is what it says now, but I know that I signed up for ...

Call customer service and ask them to look into your plan history. Maybe you thought you got the promo when it was offered but never actually did.