Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Don't Understand?! Tab Plus~

I'm planning to change my phone from a s3 to s6 edge and of course I'm a Koodo customer already and I have a "Tab S" tab... which is -62.50 and now the question begins! I don't quite understand how it would work with "Tab Plus" ? would i have to change my plan which is a Promo plan $30, and does it mean I would have to pay $21 more every month for 2 years? $30 + $21 = $51?it is like that....?! I don't understand, so please Help!!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
So in order to upgrade you'd need to pay off your existing tab balance. If you're planning to use tab plus, you will have to take a tab plus plan. So just substitute your new plan price in your equation. Plus any value not covered by your tab or any activation credits ,you'll have to pay upfront
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes you have to change to a tab plus plan if you want to use a tab plus for the phone and yes you would be paying $21 each month for the next 24 months on top of the price of the new tab plus plan you would be choosing .
You have to pay off your tab you have now as well at the time of upgrade or on your next bill. You could choose a regular tab and pay $500 up front and choose a regular plan or keep your plan and then you're pay $15 each month for 24 months on top of your plan.
Userlevel 6
Just to add, you wont be able to keep the $30 rate plan. You will have to choose a new Tab Plus rate plan.
Userlevel 7
Erwin wrote:

Just to add, you wont be able to keep the $30 rate plan. You will have to choose a new Tab Plus r...

Paul:

Yes you have to change to a tab plus plan if you want to use a tab plus

Myself:

If you're planning to use tab plus, you will have to take a tab plus plan.