Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Don't Like the new TAB format !

I don't like the new Tab format, It's going to cost us more. I have a tab of 42$ per m,onth and 15% of that amo8nt goes to pay for the phone, now we have to pay42$ plus 7-15$ MORe per month, not liking it. Am looking at bell or Rogers. First HTC phone broke down 3 times, your new HTC is 400$!!!, and now this new Tab plan! I will be leaving KOODO/ Telus at the end of this month!!!

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Cool. Thanks for letting the community know
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
There should be a new category to post under called "Non-Praise"
Userlevel 7
As an existing customer, nothing changes for you. You can continue with your plan and your phone. Or even buy a phone outright and use that. Koodo is still paying off your Tab at 15% until you decide you'd like to upgrade. And even then your can stay on your old plans if you want to You always have a a choice KBut if you feel you must go then good luck.
Userlevel 1
Don't defend them! Francesco is right!! I don't have to upgrade right away but it is going to cost me more to stay with koodo once I update my phone (which would have been soon since I had the same phone for almost 3 years) I used to praise Koodo for their customer service and fair rates and tab structure... Not anymore!
I agree it is bs and longterm customers should have a grandfather clause or something to allow what we have always done....i upgraded my phone to S4 2 months ago and was going to do wifes to S4. I have mine all on tab for $5 a month but hers would now be $15 a month. No thanks you will be losing us both as customers.
So can we keep using the old tab system if we want? or do we have to move to the new tab system?
Userlevel 7
Olivier Blasi wrote:

So can we keep using the old tab system if we want? or do we have to move to the new tab system?

You can keep your terms you have now until to u decide you want to use a tab again. At that time you'll use new tab.
Olivier Blasi wrote:

So if I have positive tab, I lose it?
Userlevel 7
Olivier Blasi wrote:

No, the positive tab is applied to the purchase of your new device.
Olivier Blasi wrote:

Ok - so I can go to a koodo shop or a best buy and get a new device:)
Userlevel 7
Olivier Blasi wrote:

Since this is all new, I'd recommend visiting a koodo shop for this. Not that best buy isn't educated for it, but Koodo shops well, all they do is koodo.