Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Does unlimited evening and weekend included with long weekends?

My plan is included unlimited evening and weekend, so May 17, 18 and 19 was a long weekend and in May 19, they charge me as local minutes. Could you please check my billing?

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Nope unlimited weekends are Friday Night to Monday at 8am only. The long weekends don't extend the calling window.
so, they should include this in plan detail. they did not say anything about this in the plan. As we know, weekend is weekend, whether it is long or short......
Userlevel 7
mortuza reza wrote:

so, they should include this in plan detail. they did not say anything about this in the plan. As...

It is specified in the nitty gritty aka Terms and conditions.. I'll go grab it off the website and show you...brb
mortuza reza wrote:

so, they should include this in plan detail. they did not say anything about this in the plan. As...

Koodo has never and probably will never include public holidays in their version of "Unlimited evening and weekends".
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
mortuza reza wrote:

I don't know of any providers that do.
mortuza reza wrote:

MTS does, Bell used to, and I'm like 75% sure I could do it on rogers when I used them 6-7 years ago.
Userlevel 7
Above, click plans, then scroll to the bottom, nitty gritty and other charges, line 2:

Userlevel 5
Not to sound rude, but you should read what you sign
Userlevel 1
It definitely is only what is stated when you sign up! It wouldn't be extended for any long weekends and what not
Userlevel 7
"As we know, weekend is weekend, whether it is long or short......" That makes no sense
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ahmad wrote:

"As we know, weekend is weekend, whether it is long or short......" That makes no sense

Absolutely. The weekend is Saturday and Sunday only by definition. Whether Friday and/or Monday is a holiday is completely irrelevant.