Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Which offer?

The $45 for 6 gb
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ali Sandy wrote:

The $45 for 6 gb

Is it listed as an option in your Self-serve? A number of Koodo's current offers are targeted at specific customers.

Ali Sandy wrote:

The $45 for 6 gb

Not cool why are all the new customers getting the deals and not your loyal customers I have been with Telus / Koodo for 15 and still only have 2 kB
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ali Sandy wrote:

The $45 for 6 gb

@Karen: they are not really "new". People were moving from Public Mobile, they were on 120days/12GB plans in PM.

If you want better plans, I would suggest you follow the site and news regularly. They had several good promotion along the years.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ali Sandy wrote:

The $45 for 6 gb

@Karen, Lets keep all your info in one thread so we can better help you!
https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/i-sent-koodo-a-message
Userlevel 5
Ali Sandy wrote:

The $45 for 6 gb

@Karen I tend to think of this as analogous to how if you stay at an employer for years and years, often you will only get marginal pay increases--yet if you resign for a job at another employer, you can get a large bump up in the process.  Employers would be smart to pay their valued existing staff well to retain them, but often it's in the employee's interest to move around from time to time to move up more sharply. 

This of course is an awful oversimplification of the impact of frequent employer changes vs staying long term, and I'm sure only a marginally effective analogy to the drawback of staying with a mobile provider for too long.  Basically (most--again, oversimplifying and generalizing here unfairly in some cases) companies are hungry for new customers or new employees, so they are willing to offer discounts to new customers or larger pay to new employees to entice then to leave their old provider or employer.  Similar concept, at least in my eyes.

My point being:  if the plan you're on isn't working for you, and what Koodo is offering as alternatives aren't satisfactory, maybe it's time to put your resume out th--oh wait I mean go look at alternatives in the mobile market to see if something will work better.  At the very least it would probably be worth a call into Koodo's retention department to see if they can offer you anything interesting to stay.  For best results, do your homework first to know what's out available to you if you did choose to leave, so you can lob that at them if their first offer isn't great, and see if they will match or beat it. 
Ali Sandy wrote:

The $45 for 6 gb

Yes, sounds good. I think I will be doing that. Thank you!!!
Userlevel 5
Ali Sandy wrote:

The $45 for 6 gb

Karen, if you get a chance, please keep us posted as to what you end up doing.