Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Does the Telus HTC ONE work with Koodo without getting it unlocked?

Userlevel 6
has anyone tried it? I really want to get that phone and I cant wait for Koodo to release it.

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Hi erwin, great question! You shouldn't have to unlock the HTC One as it should work on our network. You can always go to a Koodo store and verify first! However, keep in mind that we don’t provide technical support for non-Koodo devices. For more information, please click here: http://koo.do/JKw568. ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
This really shouldn't be marked as answered until somebody actually tries it.
Userlevel 6
The HTC ONE with Telus work with Koodo without getting it unlocked. YAY!
Is it the HTC One V?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
JuneLiu wrote:

Is it the HTC One V?

No.
No June, either learn to read better OR use yor head . Of its not V cuz koodo sells it. the op is asking about the new HTC flagship device, One,
Userlevel 5
Johnny V wrote:

No June, either learn to read better OR use yor head . Of its not V cuz koodo sells it. the op is...

Johnny, no need to revive a topic that has been answered and dead for a week just to be rude to another person who asked a question that has already been answered for them.
Johnny V wrote:

No June, either learn to read better OR use yor head . Of its not V cuz koodo sells it. the op is...

Thanks Jorden. :)Also, for those who are wondering, yes, the One V from Telus does work with Koodo without getting it unlocked. Yay!
Userlevel 7
Johnny, I would tell someone to "learn to read OR use yor head" if you can't even spell properly.
Userlevel 2
Ahmad wrote:

Johnny, I would tell someone to "learn to read OR use yor head" if you can't even spell properly.

wouldn't 😉.