Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Does Koodo support the LG V10

I wanted to buy a LG V10 for the amazing camera but I want to know if it works with koodo?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If it was purchased In Canada. And it's either locked to Telus. Or unlocked. It will work 100%
Userlevel 7
Chadwick wrote:

If it was purchased In Canada. And it's either locked to Telus. Or unlocked. It will work 100%

LG said they wouldn't release the phone in Canada, only the US and some other countries.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

dang. I definitely did not know that. I haven't read much on the V10 yet. Thanks for the info Jonathan!
Userlevel 7
As long as it's unlocked, yes. Variants shouldn't be a problem. If you're importing from the US, make sure its either the AT&T or T Mobile version. I'm not sure who has it down there.
Jonathan I wrote:

As long as it's unlocked, yes. Variants shouldn't be a problem. If you're importing from the US, ...

Hi could you please confirm lg v10 961n model will work on koodo. This is dual sim. Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jonathan I wrote:

As long as it's unlocked, yes. Variants shouldn't be a problem. If you're importing from the US, ...

Getting my specs from here: http://www.lg.com/hk_en/mobile-phone/lg-H961N You will get 3G and LTE-A but not LTE.
If you activate the LG V10 on a data plan, be sure to have the rep configure the APN settings for your phone - otherwise you may not be able to receive cellular data.