No they do not.  MMS only works through the cellular network with Koodo

Ok. Then turn off your data and try to mms via wifi
Dennis wrote:

Don't have a data booster so nice try mobile master lol
Userlevel 7
Dennis wrote:

MMS needs to go through mobile data but counts as text messages, you don't need a data booster for them. Nice try
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

Koodo does not charge you for data for mms. However, it uses the same data pipeline. With no data booster, your data is still enabled to mms. If you go into your settings and turn off data, you won't be able to mms anymore... Even if you Are connected to wifi.
Userlevel 7
Dennis wrote:

Doesn't matter. You can still turn on data. You just won't be able to use it for anything except for MMS, because prepaid allows that.
K.. thank you for the reply. I have a LG G3 and am having a issue getting pics through text message from people. I also use a messaging app from Goggle Play store, it's called "Chomps"
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mike wrote:

K.. thank you for the reply. I have a LG G3 and am having a issue getting pics through text mess...

Try this
https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/mms-apn-setting

And Chomp is pretty good.  Not as good as their equivalent for iphone called BiteSMS.  Too bad they kinda stopped making it
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there... Over WiFi you also have alternatives like WhatsApp, Viber, Line, etc... They will be good to exchange your pictures... Enjoy!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there... Over WiFi you also have alternatives like WhatsApp, Viber, Line, etc... They will ...

To add to this, using any of these services is much better as most allow you to send full resolution photos. Photos sent via MMS are scaled down and their quality is therefore degraded.