Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Does Koodo show LTE,HSPI, or 4G on top of samsung galaxy s3(unlocked)?

Does Koodo show LTE or 4G on top of galaxy s3 (unlocked)screen, because mine doesn't. just switched to koodo from Telus and telus had LTE on top of screen

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Yes it should
Userlevel 7
You need the APN settings in the phone to get data access, after which you'll see the symbols. https://c.getsatisfaction.com/koodo/topics/what_are_the_apn_settings_for_koodo_mobile?topic-reply-list[settings][filter_by]=all&topic-reply-list[settings][reply_id]=13671429#reply_13671429
Userlevel 7
Jonathan I wrote:

You need the APN settings in the phone to get data access, after which you'll see the symbols. ...

Or their 3G is working fine but just aren't able to pick up the LTE signal
Jonathan I wrote:

You need the APN settings in the phone to get data access, after which you'll see the symbols. ...

Phone doesn't show any type of data signal
Jonathan I wrote:

Thanks, did all settings, still no data info
Userlevel 7
Jonathan I wrote:

Goto settings...wireless and networks..mobile networks Ensure data is enabled
Jonathan I wrote:

Wifi off data on (no cap)
Userlevel 7
Jonathan I wrote:

Try restarting the phone and MAKE SURE you put in the APN settings precisely. One wrong letter, number, or symbol and it won't work.