Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Does koodo have a cap on the unlimited calling plan

Kind of an odd question. Does koodo have a limit to there unlimited calling. Only reason why i ask is my dad has a plan with another provider. There cap him on his unlimited calling. Thank you

6 replies

Userlevel 7
I have never heard of Koodo ever doing so. And if your dad was on Wind before, that doesn't surprise me.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Technically there is a limit to the number of minutes, but it's about twice the number of minutes there are in a month. I believe the limit is about 99,999 minutes. (a month is 24 x 60 x 31, which would be 44,640 minutes
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo is exactly right! So, to confirm there is no limit on unlimited calling. That just seems fair.
Userlevel 3
Unlimited means unlimited so take your dad's provider to task for not keeping the word of the plan as truth. If this was the USA I would be able to spell lawsuit.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
grampad wrote:

Unlimited means unlimited so take your dad's provider to task for not keeping the word of the pla...

Unless the carrier has a fair use policy in the small print of their agreements which we've seen with another member here and Wind
Great Thanks for the answer.