Koodo Community

Community

Solved

does koodo give sims for unlocked phones that they don't sell or aren't on any canadian carriers

i have the one plus one phone its an android but not locked to canadian carriers, its just unlocked would koodo let me transfer my sim info over to it

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Yes. Just insert your sim into it. Nothing else to do as long as they are the same size except you may need to edit your apn settings
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Just pop in you Koodo sim and you are good to go. If you don't get a phone on a Tab with Koodo you even qualify for 10% off your monthly plan
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Curious how you got your one plus one, did you recieve an invite Adam?
I dont think i asked my question properly i am asking that even though my one plus one is a highly exclusive phone and only sold online could koodo support it
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Adam Khan wrote:

I dont think i asked my question properly i am asking that even though my one plus one is a highl...

Yes it will work on Koodo
Paul my brother got an invite but already has an s5 so after receiving it he gave it to me cuz he had no interest in it
Userlevel 7
Yes Except for 2G, Koodo supports this device.

A device may be compatible, but a provider won't support third-party equipment
Userlevel 7
DanoLostTheGame wrote:

While koodo may not provide technical support, this community will.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
DanoLostTheGame wrote:

By Support Chad and I mean that it is usable on Koodo's service. But yes they would not be able to eligible for warranty repair, or any detailed tech support