Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Does changing plans affect your add ons?

Userlevel 2
My wife is currently in Venezuela and has the International Roaming add on (talk, text, and data) and the data block add on.  We wanted talk and text but don't want to go over on data, $$$.  I see her $40 monthly Canadian plan now has double the data for the same price.  This is the only thing that will change for her.  I would like to switch her into the new plan (it's my account) but I am wondering if she will lose her add ons. I don't want to wait for her to get back in 2 weeks because the plan may no longer offer what is essentially a free upgrade of 500MB. However, if she loses her add ons as described above, she will be in big trouble in Venezuela and won't even understand why. Thanks!
icon

Best answer by Nabil 21 November 2016, 22:29

Hey Dan,

You can change the plan without affecting your add-ons if you want. Keep in mind that the change of plan will be effective immediately and you'll see prorated charge on your next invoice.

Thanks

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Hey Dan,

You can change the plan without affecting your add-ons if you want. Keep in mind that the change of plan will be effective immediately and you'll see prorated charge on your next invoice.

Thanks