Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Do you think Koodo will carry the LG G5? And usually how long after launch does Koodo bring the flagship devices in?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Just wondering if you guys think Koodo will be bringing the LG G5 thats to be announced at MWC later this month. Im curious as I want to get my ducks in a row if they will be bringing it in> as stated above does anyone know the approximate timeline when Koodo brings in new flagship devices. Thanks for your time.

12 replies

Userlevel 7
They just started carrying the G4 and they stopped after a few weeks. Doubt that they will get the G5 anytime soon.
Userlevel 1
Mathieu wrote:

They just started carrying the G4 and they stopped after a few weeks. Doubt that they will get th...

Uhh, the G4 is still there on the phones page.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mathieu wrote:

They just started carrying the G4 and they stopped after a few weeks. Doubt that they will get th...

Thanks for that. Would have never guessed lol. I believe he meant that they aren't ordering more what they have is what's left.
Userlevel 7
Mathieu wrote:

I actually just didn't see it when I checked earlier. But regardless, my point mainly remains the same, they got it a few weeks ago. They just got the G3 when the G4 was already out. So there is a good chance the G5 arrives in about 11 months when Telus wants to start getting rid of their stock of G5s before the G6s come out.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mathieu wrote:

LOL yeah i could see it being a while. I just REALLY want it and would make it easier to upgrade with it on my TAB. I hope Koodo sees enough interest in it and adds it sooner. I wont hold my breathe by the sounds of things. 😞
Userlevel 1
Mathieu wrote:

Sorry Chad, did Koodo release a statement saying that they would not replenish G4 stock?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mathieu wrote:

The lady at the booth told me the reason they dont have any on display is because they are not being distributed due to not being ordered anymore, and if i wanted one I would have to sign up over the internet and have it shipped out. But she also told me i could pay extra payments towards my tab whenever i wanted to. So who knows lol
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Okay Mathieu thanks for taking time to answer my question! much appreciated
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can post this as "Idea"  
More people agree with you,  Koodo might think about it   😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Thanks 🙂 how would i change it now? just create a new conversation?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

I would create a new post 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

Done, thank you.