Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Do I get to pick from the new Gear or the Level Speaker? As its being offered through Samsung???

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Where did you see this advertised?
Apologies, I meant to ask about the Note 7, In Samsung Store, I was advised that when purchasing the phone, I can choose either The Gear fit2 or Level Speakers to come with it for free!!! Would we get that with Koodo?!!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ahmed Juboori wrote:

Apologies, I meant to ask about the Note 7, In Samsung Store, I was advised that when purchasing ...

Then that would be a Samsung offer not a Koodo offer. If anything comes with the phone it will be listed on the website under the phone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ahmed Juboori wrote:

Apologies, I meant to ask about the Note 7, In Samsung Store, I was advised that when purchasing ...

To my knowledge, the bonus.gift will not be available through koodo.
Ahmed Juboori wrote:

The offer is through Samsung. You can redeem your.gift here http://mobilepromos.ca with proof of purchase by receipt.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ahmed Juboori wrote:

If u read that info it says if u purchased from best buy or telus(Koodo is telus) not to fill out the form and contact them directly. As far as we are aware, the only time a.gift is given is for pre order directly from Koodo.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
That was offered by carriers for those who preordered the Note 7 as Koodo didn't offer preorders they didn't offer the bonus.gifts tied to preordering the device.