Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Did you text me?

Can the phone be set up to beep every two minutes when there is a missed called or unread text message? My old flip phone did. thanks

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
There might be an app available that does that, what phone do you have?
Userlevel 6
Hello, What kind of phone do you have right now?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What phone do you have? we can't tell you how to set it up without knowing exactly what phone you HAVE.
Userlevel 3
Unfortinate the phones only notify you when you have a missed call or text message.
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

What phone do you have? we can't tell you how to set it up without knowing exactly what phone yo...

Hi Paul; I have a Koodo Motorola TXT1032 Android
Sophia wrote:

There might be an app available that does that, what phone do you have?

Hi Sophia: I have a Koodo Motorola TXT1032 Android
Userlevel 2
I know the Motorola phones would do this, which was incredibly annoying when I owned one (Droid 2 Global). I have never encountered a non-Motorola phone that had this behaviour, however, so you may be out of luck depending on what phone you have.
I have a Koodo Motorola TXT1032 Android. It does tell me that I missed a call, but only once. I would like it to keep beeping every few minutes or so. That way I don't have to physically check the phone to see if I missed someone. thanks again
Userlevel 2
It's the Moto G. There may be something in the settings of your texting application.
Myke wrote:

It's the Moto G. There may be something in the settings of your texting application.

no, I can't find anything there
Userlevel 2
Myke wrote:

You will need to download a messaging application that has the functionality you are looking for. GO SMS PRO has this functionality, as well as other wonderful features 🙂. It is a free app and you can download it over wifi.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The latest version of Google's hangouts remind you the number of times you want to an interval that you set. (5 times each 5 minute, etc.) It's the best messaging app you can get with SMS integration IMO https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.talk&hl=fr
Userlevel 2
Robert wrote:

The latest version of Google's hangouts remind you the number of times you want to an interval th...

I was about to suggest that. Nothing better than all features brought by its last update. You might like to try it out!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Your phone does have a notification light at the top by the ear piece that will flash when you have a message until it's checked. I know its not the audible reminder your looking for but something to know. You can download an app called lightflow and set it to display a different color for different messages, ie SMS, email, ect.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Here's a great app that's on sale right now to do what you wish to and more. Here's the link to the app in the play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.liamlang.renotifyplus