Koodo Community

Community

Question

Did not receive DEVICE ACTIVATION EMAIL

Hi Koodo.

I recently ordered 2 phones with plans.
Both phones are delivered.  However, I've only received Activation emails for one of the phone.
Can you please send me the emails that contain account# and the temp phone number for the following order?

HFO18962409

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi there - the account associated with this order is active. Have you tried restarting the phone and attempting a call? 
I have not received an email inviting me to validate and set-up your self serve account for HFO18962409 (The account number and etc).  On one of the phones I received all that info. I'm unable to complete registration since I did not receive this activation email.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
cy8bu wrote:

I have not received an email inviting me to validate and set-up your self serve account for HFO18...

Are both phones on 1 account?
cy8bu wrote:

I have not received an email inviting me to validate and set-up your self serve account for HFO18...

2 separate accounts.

HFO18962409 for myself.

HFO18952517 for wife (She received all the activation emails).
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
cy8bu wrote:

Were 2 separate emails used for the separate accounts?
cy8bu wrote:

Registering for Self ServeRegistering for Self Serve is super easy and only takes a few minutes. 
How to set up your accountWhen you activate or renew your phone, an email will be sent to you from the store or call centre to set up your account. 
    To complete your registration, go to your email inbox and open the email we sent you. Enter your Koodo phone number. Create a password. Choose a security question and answer. You're all done! You can now access your Self Serve account.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the part I'm missing. 
2 separate emails were used.  I'm checked all junk mails too. Nothing.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
cy8bu wrote:

I just resent the profile creation email to the same address you're using here. You should receive it shortly and be able to follow the instructions (check your junk/spam folder if you don't see it in your inbox.)
cy8bu wrote:

I did receive 1 email just now. But still missing the service agreement email.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
cy8bu wrote:

Got it. Will reach out to our web store team to have that pushed through as well. Stay tuned. 
cy8bu wrote:

Thank you for looking into this Ranjan! Still nothing as of now. Will stay tuned!
cy8bu wrote:

Hi,  I"m still waiting for the service agreement email.  Any idea when I can expect to get it?  Thanks so much.