Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Did not receive a shipping and tracking email

Last week I bought a phone (Nexus 6P) online, and I got a confirmation email with my order number, it said on the email I would receive a email for tracking and shipping info, which I still have not received yet, would it be possible to get one so I could know when it would be shipped to my house?

12 replies

Userlevel 7
You should get it once the item actually ships. There's probably a delay because of the holidays. Realistically we can only speculate since none of us here have account access. Better to call customer service. 1-866-995-6636
Jonathan I wrote:

You should get it once the item actually ships. There's probably a delay because of the holidays....

Ok, cause it shows my new tab balance , so I know it was confirmed, but do they always send emails for shipping ? or does it sometimes come without a notice?
Userlevel 7
Jonathan I wrote:

You should get it once the item actually ships. There's probably a delay because of the holidays....

They usually send emails. Again, it's probably just delayed. Yes, it will show your new Tab balance since that can easily be processed without the phone physically being there. But you have confirmation that the order is in progress so you don't have to worry about losing the phone or something.
Jonathan I wrote:

OK, thanks for the help
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jonathan I wrote:

@Jonathan customer service won't be able to help. They don't see web orders.

@ Lisa the Nexus 6P was so popular that we temporarily were out of stock. W e got them now and you should get it very soon. Can you tell me your confirmation number and we can look up your order? 
Jonathan I wrote:

thank you so much for the information ! and my confirmation order is : HFO5227289 
Jonathan I wrote:

Also how long does it usually take for shipping after the warehouse gets more stock?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jonathan I wrote:

We received the units Lisa. Should ship today. Canada Post takes 3-5 days to deliver.
Jonathan I wrote:

Ok thank you so much for your help, much appreciated
Jonathan I wrote:

hello I ordered a (iphone 5s) on Thursday and today is the next Monday on which date would I receive my phone
Jonathan I wrote:

@koodo my order number is #hfo7425474

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jonathan I wrote:

Once your order has shipped, they will send you a confirmation email with your tracking number as Jonathan mentioned above.
http://help.koodomobile.com/getting-started-with-koodo/Buying-Online/What-is-your-online-ordering-an...