Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Delicate lady-hands too small for giant Moto X

Two days ago I replaced my old Nexus 5 with Moto X. I love the phone, but it's absolutely HUGE! It sounds ridiculous bit it's really built for man hands, it's awkward to use and hold and I'm worried I'm going to drop it because I can't comfortably use it with one hand. Will Koodo let me exchange it? 

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Yes, you have 15 days to return it, with some limitations on the about of calls,texts, and data

http://help.koodomobile.com/getting-started-with-koodo/before-you-purchase/what-is-your-15-day-money...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Daniel Hryb wrote:

Yes, you have 15 days to return it, with some limitations on the about of calls,texts, and data

It also has to be in the same condition as when you got it so if it has any scratches over it especially the display you won't be able to exchange it. If it's in perfect condition still then for sure you can exchange it, check out the HTC ONE M8 it's on right now for a great deal and is probably one of the best phones for the money in a smaller size that Koodo offers right now.
Userlevel 4
Hi Madeleine Ann!

Were you able to exchange your device for a smaller phone within the 15 days guarantee period? 

Thanks for letting us know 🙂