Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Data Usage

My air time hasn't shown anything in usage since Dec 1st.  I know that I have made calls. 

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The system could be backlogged or delayed in updating self-serve. When is your billing cycle ? Is it all under the same one?
Goran wrote:

The system could be backlogged or delayed in updating self-serve. When is your billing cycle ? Is...

My bill cycle is from Dec 1st to the 31st. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hmmmm...I can see lots of text messaging being sent over the last week Gail but the last call indeed was on the 1st of December. 
Bernard wrote:

Hmmmm...I can see lots of text messaging being sent over the last week Gail but the last call ind...

I have made and received a few calls from Dec 1st on.  I did a quick calculation and I made or received at least 17 calls.  If they are not showing up does this mean they are not a part of my 500 minutes.  
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Hmmmm...I can see lots of text messaging being sent over the last week Gail but the last call ind...

On the 500 minute meter it wouldn't show up if you called after 5pm. However if it shows your call log that should be there regardless what calls you made and how long and such. Is that what you're referring to ?
Bernard wrote:

None of my call regardless of when they are made have been recorded as airtime or under current bill cycle.  I check my log on my phone and I have made or received calls during prime time.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

I will have someone look at this Gail. Likely won't have an answer until Tuesday or so. Thanks for the heads up!
Bernard wrote:

Thank you
Bernard wrote:

This is Friday Dec. 16th and my airtime is still not registering.  I hope I don't get dinged on Dec. 31st when my bill cycle ends.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Last month you used just under 200 minutes of your bucket Gail. You currently have 500 min in your plan and free evenings and weekends starting at 5pm. Looks like you will be just fine. I'm still waiting to hear back why your usage may not be shoing up on line. Thanks for your patience!