Koodo Community

data top up issue or question

my data ran out , I was looking to get it reactivated by buying more , however I only see the 5$/100MB , I saw before a 20$/1g before but I cant find it
if I follow the link in the text I get an koodos system error
if I go in the self serve option , I can only get the 5$ option ,
where did the other one go ?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I guess it wasn't made available to you. I thought that it was a standard offer still for top up but maybe wrong.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you actually receive a link this time telling you about this offer and it doesn'T work or you'Re trying to access a link from an older text?
hi there , I have used the text link they sent me the day I went over and it does not work ,
the error it is giving me is :
your request wasn't completed due to a system error
try again and please make sure your phone is connected to the Koodo network
it is connected  and I am on a wifi too  , so either way it should work
and if I go on the self serve,  the option is not there , and I know it exist as I have used it before  and goran just taught it was a standard offer , only the as you go 5$/100MB
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
yves bouchard wrote:

hi there , I have used the text link they sent me the day I went over and it does not work ,
the...

Turn your Wi-Fi off and then your data on, then try to visit that website.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
yves bouchard wrote:

the...

I believe you have to use the link from text you received to access the data top up options.  If you just login to SS, there is no option for Top up.

I would try reboot your hone to refresh network connection. 
if it didn't work, then send a PM to Koodo  or dial *611 from your phone and tell them you received a system error message for data top up option. They will help you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
yves bouchard wrote:

the...

The error is because he is trying to top up using his home WiFi network and not a data connection, ("make sure you're phone is connected to the network"). Kinda bad wording or not as clear as it could be.
the answer from Allan is right , , weird , one can assume internet connection is internet connection
thanks