Koodo Community

Community

Data plans

Making an unlimited Data plan, for like an extra $20.00 on the 2 gig plan. unlimited data would make it way eiser for my to check my koodo billing, and my banking information. other then that i am extremly staisfyed with my services

3 replies

Userlevel 7
It's already been suggested by many people but Koodo has made it perfectly clear that unlimited data won't happen. Also, 2GB is more than enough to check for self-serve, banking apps, social media, etc. The only reason 2GB wouldn't be enough is if you were using most of your data watching videos or something or using data heavy apps.
Userlevel 6
According to the big three national carriers the cellular network's infrastructure can't currently support unlimited data on a national level due to limited bandwidth. And since people generally lack self-control with their smartphones, once it's unlimited they'll be on it ALL THE TIME, causing the network to crash constantly.
Userlevel 5
Unlimited data... how we all suggested it and want it. Unfortunately, it won't be happening any time soon.