Koodo Community

Community

Solved

data on portal

Userlevel 2
Under "Usage" on the self serve portal it shows 3 "Data" boxes.
One is my plan usage and says inside the circle "x/y MB".
The other 2 both say "0/0.24 MB".
What are those 2 and why are there 2?
I initially thought it was my overage cost but there is no "$" and $0.24/MB is not correct.

11 replies

Userlevel 3
Hey James! Would it be possible to take a print screen (make sure to hide your personal information) so we can take a look and clarify the situation?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It's like this. I have one more same circle under this picture. It's appear like this on both pc and mobile.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I think that it's supposed to denote roaming data but it is weird and random with the data limit. Seems like some glitches.
Userlevel 2
I have the same issue
Userlevel 2
This is my screen:

Userlevel 3
Thanks for sharing! The 0.24 data meters are additional data that we give to customers when you first activate with Koodo. These are small buckets of data that can be used (free of charge) while you get set up, before your official data buckets are activated! As of your next billing cycle, you shouldn't see those data wheels on your usage page!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Julie wrote:

Thanks for sharing! The 0.24 data meters are additional data that we give to customers when you f...

Hmmm... My daughter has a plan since 2012 and I can see the circle on her usage page too.
Julie wrote:

Thanks for sharing! The 0.24 data meters are additional data that we give to customers when you f...

I've had my plan for some time too and I'm only seeing this now
Userlevel 2
Julie wrote:

I've had this plan for years so don't Julie's answer is correct.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Julie wrote:

It clearly isn't always working properly, as evidenced by Mayumi's reply.
Userlevel 2
Maybe they should fix it.