Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Data on but not working... for two days now..

Normally I have data on and WiFi on and my phone just switches to data usage whenever I'm not in a WiFi area. The past two days it no longer does that. I've tried turning of WiFi and just data on and I don't get the little H at the top of my phone and cannot use my data. I've tried restarting my phone and nothing it only works when on wifi. I've got a 2gb plan that as of current I can't use because I can't get the data to be usable. The last time this happened to my friend they had to get a new phone. Which was understandable it was cracked and in wretched shape. I have a moto g and there's no cracks no water damage etc hoping for some help getting my data to work. It's been two days of tampering to try an get it working. I've also tried taking the battery out etc.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Have you tried restating it?

Also head over to

Settings wireless and networks... More... Mobile network.. As data enabled? Now goto Access point names

Make sure koodo.sp is There and selected.

If not you'll need to create a new entry with th e correct apn settings which you can find here

http://koo.do/unlockedphone
I've tried restarting it and followed the other advice you gave and still doesn't work my data is enabled and koodo.so is there and selected
Userlevel 7
Does the rest of your phone work? Does it say koodo ad the service provider and all? Can you make calls? Also you mentioned you took the battery out but the Moto G doesn't have a removable battery. What's the model number of your device?
Sorry no my battery is not removable I just took the back off and took out the sim card which lead me to thinking I'd done the batter. I meant the sim card. Took off the back to try taking it out and putting it back in. The rest of my phone works fine I can text call etc and use the wifi on and off just not data.
Userlevel 7
Tynisha Ford wrote:

Sorry no my battery is not removable I just took the back off and took out the sim card which lea...

Then it's time to give koodo tech support a call it's free
You can reach Customer Service at 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636) or 647-788-4337.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 10am - 9pm
Saturday: 9am - 7pm
Sunday: 9am - 7pm
Tynisha Ford wrote:

Sorry no my battery is not removable I just took the back off and took out the sim card which lea...

yay got it solved had to set up a whole new apn XD thanks for the help though
Userlevel 7
Tynisha Ford wrote:

Yay Happy you got it going