Koodo Community

Community

Data on but not working

I currently have 1GB of data with my Koodo plan on my Moto G4 Play, and my usage says that I have used 520MB this month, but I have not been able to use any. Anytime I try to connect to the internet, it says that no connection is available, even when my data is turned on. I am able to connect to WiFi just fine, but my data will not work at all, yet it is recording usage that I am not using. How do I fix this?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Stephanie, make sure your APN settings in the phones settings are set to those of Koodo's Name: KOODO APN: sp.koodo.com Proxy: 74.49.0.18 Port: 80 Username: leave blank Password: leave blank Server: leave blank MMSC: http ://aliasredirect.net/proxy/koodo/mmsc MMS Proxy server: 74.49.0.18 MMS Port: 80 MCC: 302 MNC: 220 Authentication type: No set APN type: No set Tap menu key, then tap Save. Make sure the radio button is selected to activate data.
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Hi Stephanie, make sure your APN settings in the phones settings are set to those of Koodo's Na...

What is the radio button?
Userlevel 6
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Hi Stephanie, make sure your APN settings in the phones settings are set to those of Koodo's Na...

it's a little circle button, such as in the example in the photo I've included