Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Data not working LG G3

Recently added data to my phone package.  It is not working.  When I try going on the internet, it says "Your device is offline". Aeroplane mode is NOT on. Signal strength is good. Read previous posts and tried to set-up APN sp.koodo.com as instructed and it still doesn't work.  Is anyone able to help?
Thanks in advance

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Check that mobile data is enabled on your handset. Verify the APN values in Mobile networks preferences (see screen shot below).

[i]Remove the SIM and re-start your phone. This will give an error message, but refresh your data connection from Ø. [i]Re-insert the SIM and restart.

If you still have no data, go back to mobile network preferences and toggle betweek LTE/WCDMA or just WCDMA being enabled. This may help if reception is poor in your area.

If you want the shock-free data features enabled, go into your self-serve notification preferences and make sure Koodo is allowed to text you.

Lastly, if you have a data block at the account level, you will have to contact Koodo to get it lifted. Send them a private message on their Facebook page to avoid spending time on hold.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
BobTheElectrician wrote:

Check that mobile data is enabled on your handset. Verify the APN values in Mobile networks prefe...

I registered the phone have a number etc but l can't sign in it says z"Do not recognise the username or password help
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Klare Getty wrote:

I registered the phone have a number etc but l can't sign in it says z"Do not recognise the usern...

Have you already registered for self-serve or did you just arrive home from the store with an activated phone and leave it at that?

On post-paid, registering for self-serve is a separate process you do on your own. It would be better for Koodo to integrate the 2 processes, the way it does for pre-paid.

http://help.koodomobile.com/self-serve/registering

If you are already registered and your user name or password no longer work, you will have to contact customer service by phone or by sending a private message on Koodo's Facebook or Twitter page.