Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Data not working

I got a Samsung s5 neo recently and changed to a new plan including 100MB of data, but I can't seem to get it to work. I don't have a data block on my account. Any help would be appreciated!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are your APN settings set to Koodo under mobile networks in your phones settings? Make sure data is enabled in settings under data usage. Did you check self serve to see if you have a data block on the account since you've made the change to the new plan?
I checked all of that, APN is set to koodo, mobile data is enabled and just don't seem to have a data block when I checked self serve
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
ellen wrote:

I checked all of that, APN is set to koodo, mobile data is enabled and just don't seem to have a ...

Simple step easily forgotten: re-start the phone to refresh the connections. If the problem persists, send Koodo a private message on their Facebook page, since it seems *611 has a big backlog.
Userlevel 5
Hi Ellen,

Still experiencing issue? Still not able to access data? If the APN is correct, you probable have a data block on your account. In this case you need to contact us since it is no longer possible to remove it from the Self-Serve.

Thanks