Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Data issues

Data won't work

7 replies

A bit more info on that. I have a prepaid sim with a data booster, and yet it won't work. I am in a covered area, and I've never had any problems with this phone accessing mobile internet. What's going on?
Userlevel 7
What phone do you have?
Samsung galaxy S5 mini. It's unlocked, calls are working.
Userlevel 7
Rebecca Barton wrote:

Check under access point names Make sure that koodo.sp is programmed and selected APN: sp.koodo.com Proxy: 74.49.0.18 Port: 80 Username: leave blank Password: leave blank Server: leave blank MMSC: http ://aliasredirect.net/proxy/koodo/mmsc MMS Proxy server: 74.49.0.18 MMS Port: 80 MCC: 302 MNC: 220 Authentication type: No set APN type: No set
Rebecca Barton wrote:

I am not educated enough to follow those instructions.... If I go to sp.koodo.com it says not available. 74.49.0.18 says "This server does not serve any web content. Use the server for HTTP purposes." What do I do from there?
Userlevel 7
Rebecca Barton wrote:

On your phone

Settings... Wireless and networks.... More... Mobile network... Access point names... Be sure koodo.sp is selected
Rebecca Barton wrote:

I managed to do that, thank you for being patient with a n00b. I'll head out away from the hotel wifi and see if that has worked.