Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Data did not reset

So my data cycle resets on the 28th of each month, I'm on the 100mb plan. I got the text message from Koodo on the 28th confirming that it was reset but then I just checked my settings and it still shows that I'm at 99.26mb, we're the 31st now. I've been on this plan for almost a year and never had a problem, it just resets automatically, but not this time. I have an Android and cannot change the data date settings. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Elaine,

What phone do you have? Usually you should be able to modify the date of the reset on your phone.
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Elaine,

What phone do you have? Usually you should be able to modify the date of the reset on...

Hi Mathieu, thank you for your reply
I have a Motorola Moto X, I tried to reset it but seems like I don't have the option. It used to do it automatically, I just don't wanna be charged for extra data, cheers.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
With Android you need to set a data limit. Once you do that, then you can change the date range.
Goran wrote:

With Android you need to set a data limit. Once you do that, then you can change the date range.

Hi Goran, thank you for your replyI set the data limit when I got the phone it would just reset back to zero on the 28th of each month. This time it didn't do it, even after I got the text message from Koodo saying my data was reset. I just wanna make sure I won't get charged extra. Cheers.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

So is it working now, being able to change t data date range?
Goran wrote:

It did reset yesterday, by itself it seems