Koodo Community

Customer service call


Is that normal to be placed on hold for an hour when calling customer service ?I called to sort billing issue I'm on hold for an hour now . This a trouble customer service so disappointed

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Right now Koodo is still burdened with long call times. It's kind of normal for the last little while. You can state here what problem you have and we can likely help you. Or a rep here cojld help. Or we could forward you to a way to get help.
Userlevel 3
Nile wrote:

Is that normal to be placed on hold for an hour when calling customer service ?I called to sort billing issue I'm on hold for an hour now . This a trouble customer service so disappointed



It is very normal for Koodo unfortunately. There are years of complaints about hold times on the forums.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Nile : You could setup a call back through their bot https://www.koodomobile.com/help/ Or You could also send message to their facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Koodo) to avoid the wait on phone.

Koodo is indeed pushing to be a selfserve brand. The focus would be on selfserve and/or other channels like community, facebook, bot...
my problem is a billing issue , i had 2 plans under my account , i cancelled one plan 3 months ago but the keep charging me for it and they over billed me so this type of issue i need to have a talk with someone and can't be addressed in a community or facebook post
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Nile wrote:

my problem is a billing issue , i had 2 plans under my account , i cancelled one plan 3 months ago but the keep charging me for it and they over billed me so this type of issue i need to have a talk with someone and can't be addressed in a community or facebook post



@Nile : The bot helps to setup the call back only. Koodo human agents will call you or chat with you through facebook
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Nile
How did you cancel the plan from 3 months ago?
DId you download your pdf ebill on self serve to see what ay overage charge would be? Could it be a late payment charge?
can anyone here help me on how to talk to a advisor???
Badge +4
markyrandhawa wrote:

can anyone here help me on how to talk to a advisor???


You can request a callback through the assistant.

https://www.koodomobile.com/help/?autobots=rollout

You can also start your own thread with your question and someone might be able to help you on here.

edit: I see you started a thread with the same question

https://community.koodomobile.com/other-80596/calling-advisor-7792932

Reply