Koodo Community

Community

Could someone reset my phone account

Could someone reset my phone account, I cannot call nor receive calls since last November, I did receive many times a call from Koodo to call #611, but nobody answered, even a did hang on for long time, more than one hour. I can see on my account that I had 281 minutes since last November, I add up to 781minites just yesterday!!

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I would try to take the SIM out, turn off the phone and on, reinsert the SIM, and test if you can make/receive call.

I saw you called them at 4:20. Was it pm or am?. I think they work from 9am - 9pm something. 4.20pm would be a hard to to reach as all calls were stacked up. I would suggest you try to call them early in the morning ( 9am).
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Also, it is *611 to call, usually.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
David wrote:

He did call *611.  The 622 was the IVR menu selection lol
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
David wrote:

Stated #611 in the post.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
David wrote:

Oh im looking in the image.  I think both might work?
David wrote:

Yes both work equals
David wrote:

I just shuted down my phone, took out battery and sim, put them back onto phone, then turn on to restart the system, I tried to call, but nothing! Once again a return call from Koodo asking me to call *611. I called *611 and #611, both get a connection, sent me to the same IVR menu selection 6 then 2. And same information, but nobody answered.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
David wrote:

I assumed you called them at 6.39pm?. As I mentioned earlier, that afternoon hour is the worst time. Unless you want to find out how many hours of waiting before someone answers you, try to call them early in the morning (9am)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
David wrote:

You might have better luck sending Koodo a private message via facebook or twitter