Koodo Community

Community

Solved

contact koodo service

how do I contact koodo with email

17 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Jay, What do you need assistance with? We can most likely assist you right here in the community!
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Jay, What do you need assistance with? We can most likely assist you right here in the commun...

I am so unhappy with your service and the answers I got I will be changing service . Michael St Germain 
Userlevel 7
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Jay, What do you need assistance with? We can most likely assist you right here in the commun...

Can you be more specific Michael? Give us enough information to know what's happening without giving us your personal information.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mathieu wrote:

And please post it using this link.  So you will receive more helps a little quicker 🙂
https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/new
Mathieu wrote:

I was one day late on renewing my prepaid service. So when I did ,I changed my plan at the same time and it keep sending me to customer services saying wait time was 30 to 40 minutes would you like Koodo to call you back and I said yes. Two hours later I called back with a wait time of over 1 hour and never got a call back.
Badge +4
Mathieu wrote:

You should be able to find out what's going on by logging in to your prepaid self serve account. If you recently added funds, there may be a credit on your account waiting to be applied to the new base plan. There has to be enough funds available to cover the cost of the new base plan, plus tax.
Mathieu wrote:

Funds in account . They told me ( because I had no service there was no way of contacting me , I lost more than a few days of work.)
Mathieu wrote:

I am just unhappy because they told me they would call me back and never did and gave me a lame excuse. Just because I am prepaid I don't deserve total customer satisfaction.
Hi Thanks,

I consider to buy LG G4 medium tab $15 and get $40 plan. How much will the monthly charge? It will be $55 plus hst? that's? Is there any hidden fee such as connection fee?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
No connection fees. Tab will be 15 a month plus your rate plan
Userlevel 7
Hi Jay Here is a quick cost estimator for the G4 and the tab medium.

Thank you so much it is very impressive 
Userlevel 7
jay park wrote:

Not a problem! Thanks for the feedback!
jay park wrote:

I have another question.

I am using a Chatre phone now.

When I get a Koodo phone, how can I get an old number from a Chatre phone.

I think, I will stop a Chatre phone and wait for few days to change old number?

If I change to old number, how much it will be the service charge to change old number?

Thanks

Userlevel 7
jay park wrote:

Jay, If you want to keep your number do not close your Chatr account! Simply go to your nearest Koodo kiosk and when it comes to selecting a phone number tell them you want to port from Chatr. They will be able to bring the number from Chatr to Koodo and when that is done, your Chatr account will be automatically closed. What I typically recommend is to call your old company about a week after the port has been completed and confirm with them the account has been closed.
jay park wrote:

Really? wow Awesome! Thanks a lot.

Have a good weekend!
Userlevel 7
jay park wrote:

You as well Jay! Welcome to Koodo! Come back to the community any time you may have questions!