Koodo Community

Community

Solved

confused about changing my plan. help?

i want to change my plan. im currently paying $60/m for 1gb data and everything else unlimited, i don't use 1gb data so i want to change to a cheaper plan. i just called to ask which plan was best and he said the $40/m one was on a special deal for the next three days for double what it normally is. so 400mg data and 400 mins calls. but it doesnt say that online. can someone help me?

12 replies

Userlevel 7
I haven't heard of a $40 plan with 400 mb and 400 mins, maybe it's exclusive? However there is a double data promo for the canada wide data $60 plan.
Userlevel 7
Daniel Kim wrote:

I haven't heard of a $40 plan with 400 mb and 400 mins, maybe it's exclusive? However there is a ...

http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/problems_upgrading_plan
Userlevel 7
Daniel Kim wrote:

I haven't heard of a $40 plan with 400 mb and 400 mins, maybe it's exclusive? However there is a ...

ohh
They said its only for the next 3 days. And it doesn't cost me to change online... but I can't find the plan
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Gabbi Humphreys wrote:

They said its only for the next 3 days. And it doesn't cost me to change online... but I can't fi...

What province are you in? Some provinces do not have the promotion
Gabbi Humphreys wrote:

They said its only for the next 3 days. And it doesn't cost me to change online... but I can't fi...

Bc
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Gabbi Humphreys wrote:

Unfortunately that promo is not available in BC. Im in AB and it's not available here too 😞
Gabbi Humphreys wrote:

do you know the best plan for me? i barely use any data. definitely not 1gb. and i would rather not pay 60/m if i can get something cheaper. is there something in between the 200mg 200 min and the $60 one im on now?
Userlevel 7
Gabbi Humphreys wrote:

So you want 200 mb of data and 200 mins? Then the $40 canada wide data plan seems like a good option for you. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Gabbi Humphreys wrote:

Yes, actually there is quite literally one right in the middle of the $40 and $60 plans. It's the $50 data plan. 500 mins/500MB.
Gabbi Humphreys wrote:

I want more than 200mg. Will the 400mg promo come out in BC? Sorry everyone I'm an Aussie. Still learning all of this
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Gabbi Humphreys wrote:

It may or may not. It all depends on Koodo. Keep an eye out on their page. Just make sure you have BC selected as the region. And remember you are allowed 1 plan change per billing cycle, so it a sale happens you can switch to the promo plan