Koodo Community
Solved

Compatibily with Honor Play Smartphone?

I have Honor Play Smartphone and want to purchase Koodo sim card for that. Please help me out with with compatibility issue.

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 3 May 2021, 06:01

Indian version

It should work on Band 5 on the 3G network and Band 5 on the 4G network. Since it only works on two bands, I think you will have an unreliable connection and much slower speeds. I would suggest you to choose another phone with more compatible bands and frequencies on the Koodo network. 

You should be looking for a phone that has at least Bands 2 and 5 on the 3G network and Bands 2, 4, 5, 12, 13, 17, and 29 on the 4G network. 

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have Honor Play Smartphone and want to purchase Koodo sim card for that. Please help me out with with compatibility issue.

There are different versions of the smartphone. Which one do you have? There is the Indian version, Chinese version, and global version. If you can tell us which model you have, we may be able to tell you whether it is compatible with the Koodo network.

Indian version

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Indian version

It should work on Band 5 on the 3G network and Band 5 on the 4G network. Since it only works on two bands, I think you will have an unreliable connection and much slower speeds. I would suggest you to choose another phone with more compatible bands and frequencies on the Koodo network. 

You should be looking for a phone that has at least Bands 2 and 5 on the 3G network and Bands 2, 4, 5, 12, 13, 17, and 29 on the 4G network. 

Thanks a lot for your recommendation. I will find  a phone.