Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Compatibility of personal phone

Can I have Koodo's service on personal phone? Is Moto X Style compatibility with Koodo?

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there...

You can use this link to see if your phone will work on Koodo's network...

http://help.koodomobile.com/getting-started-with-koodo/sim-cards-and-non-koodo-phones/how-do-i-know-...

But as I only say, the BEST way is to check with a Koodo sim card, if it works, it works!!! 

Enjoy! 
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there...

[url=htt...

Thank you Camillo_A! I don't have the phone yet, but am planning to buy soon, so wanted to make sure if it will work. Koodo doesn't seem to have a contact number for non-customers!
Userlevel 3
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there...

[url=htt...

Hi Vijay! We do have a phone number for non-Koodo customers! 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636). Our operation hours are Mon - Fri: 9am - 9pm and Sat-Sun: 9am-7pm. Have a great one!
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there...

[url=htt...

Thanks a lot Karine! I did try that number before posting the question here, but was caught into the loop to state if I was a 'monthly customer' or 'prepaid customer'. It didn't give me an option to press 0 to speak with a representative. After knowing from you that the number was right, I randomly pressed 0 and it worked. The end result was the representative didn't know either for sure. He asked me to give IMEI number, which I don't have yet. I suggest you make the auto reply service more user friendly especially for non-customers.
Userlevel 3
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there...

[url=htt...

We'll make sure of that Vijay! Thank you for your feedback!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
According to GSM Arena, that phone should work like a charm. Fits all the Koodo required frequencies. But keep in mind these are pre-release specs and there is no experience of seeing one in action in the wild.
Thank you, Bob!