Koodo Community

Christmas present to pay tab

I want to pay part or all of my daughter's Koodo tab for her Christmas present. Am I allowed to do this, if so, how?

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If your name is on the account as an authorized userand it's been 90 days since the tab has been started, then you can log in and select to pay off the tab. Thing is it is alwahs applied on the next bill and paid in that way. I don't think that you can get Koodo to secretly pay it off without being an authorized user?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You would have to login to her account to do so.
When you pay off the tab it gets put onto your next bill so if you were only to pay part of it then your daughter would be responsible for the other part.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you have access to her account as its in your name just select to pay off tab in self serve and then it will get added to the bill and you can pay it. If you don't have access then just give her the cash and she can pay it in full. It does need to be paid off in full as partial payments are not an option.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

If you have access to her account as its in your name just select to pay off tab in self serve an...

Cash is king
Hi! Sure you can just call star 611 and explain what you want to do and give her koodo number and you should not have a problem ! Merry Christmas !!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Teresa Alice Turner wrote:

Hi! Sure you can just call star 611 and explain what you want to do and give her koodo number and...

Have you done this successfully Teresa?

Hi! Sure you can just call star 611 and explain what you want to do and give her koodo number and...

I think i did sorry i tried!

Thanks. Paul, no that was my first ! I appreciate your encouragement!!

Maybe i will try again!!!!??
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Oh I got an idea.  Find out the account number from your daughter and add that Koodo account as a payee on your online banking and make a lump sum payment that will result in a credit on the cellphone account.  When you tell your daughter, she can choose to use it on her tab (pay it off) or to go a few months without having to pay her cellphone bill as it chews up the credit on the account
Well said and thought out!! Teresa