Koodo Community

Community

Checking Status of pre-ordered phones?

Userlevel 1
Is there any way of looking at the status of a pre-ordered phone? I ordered the Samsung S8 on the 31st of March. I like to get keep tabs on how my order is going and what stage its on. If not, it's all good. I'll just wait for that email to pop up in my inbox saying it has shipped.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Devin, 

I understand your excitement to receive the phone. I'd be even more excited. Unfortunately, if the phone hasn't been shipped yet, I don't think there's a way to know at what stage the order is. Your best bet will be to wait for the e-mail.
Userlevel 1
Hello Robert, That is what I figured. I thought I'd double check. Thanks for the quick reply.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
No problem Devin. Keep checking for other replies, maybe some other people who went through the process might know something I don't!

Have a nice day.
Userlevel 7
I just want to clarify that the phone also has the been officially released yet. Expected release is the 21st of April http://www.techradar.com/news/samsung...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
They will begin shipping preorders earlier than the release date and preorders are expected to begin being received by customers on the 17th of April.....so you could have it as early as Monday
Userlevel 7
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

They will begin shipping preorders earlier than the release date and preorders are expected to be...

Thank you...didn't know that 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

They will begin shipping preorders earlier than the release date and preorders are expected to be...

Your officially correct Chad just something Koodo's trying to do as a bonus to preorders if done before the 11th I believe it is.
Userlevel 1
That's what I noticed on my order. It said it will be delivered on the 17th. That's 4 days earlier than what the neighbours down south are saying. Hopefully it's true so I can be the first one to brag on the forum I'm on.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Devin Cusson wrote:

That's what I noticed on my order. It said it will be delivered on the 17th. That's 4 days earlie...

Hey Devin has your s8 shipped to you yet, curious if anyone is receiving there's yet so we know what's going on for others with questions....thanks