Koodo Community

Community

Cheap unlocked phones .

http://www.geek.com/android/blu-launches-crazy-cheap-tegra-3-android-phones-phablet-1538421/ Just seen these as I was looking around. Looks like a decent affordable device.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Your much better off getting the Nexus 4 which is the same price as the devices your showing. The devices your showing also only have 1gb of RAM which will limit them to not being able to be updated to Android 5.0 in the future. They will forever be stuck where they are released at Jelly Bean. They will also not run as well with the lower RAM. Plus there's only 4gb of internal storage which will greatly limit you when downloading apps and games since they can't be moved to the SD Card on devices running Jelly Bean 4.1 and above.
I was just looking around . I thought you could get them at bestbuy, but you cant its internet order only. I think I am going to go with the nexxus. The radio is a big thing with me. I love that feature. I only had Nokia phones for years for two reasons, one the radio, the other the signal stregnth, as I was often in the basement or steel box structures where other phones signals seemed to diminish. Thanks for the info.