Koodo Community

Charger Not Working

Hello,

I received my Note9 in December and the charger that came with it is intermittent at best.

Most times the phone doesn't even recognize its charging, and when it does, it only slow charges and has only actually fast charged a few times.

Is there any way to contact Koodo to get a replacement charger or anything? I went to my local Telus but they said since they are only a Koodo dealer, they can't do anything since I ordered it online.

Thanks in advance.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You said you went to Telus but they told you they were a koodo dealer only and couldn't do anything becsuse you bought it online.....who did you buy it from online?
I got it from Koodo online, but what I think they meant was that they were just a "dealer" not an actual Koodo store. Not sure if that makes sense to you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I got it from Koodo online, but what I think they meant was that they were just a "dealer" not an actual Koodo store. Not sure if that makes sense to you.
Oh okay, yeah you'll have to take it to a actual Koodo corporate store and have them send it for warranty....
Ok, thank you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
As a general rule, you use the warranty / returns with the same medium you bought it. Since you got it online, you'll need to contact Koodo to have a return mailer sent to you to have it exchanged. Here is more info on what you need to do:
https://www.koodomobile.com/help/warranty-and-repair-policy
Badge +4
Since it is more than 15 days after purchase you can also take it to any Koodo store for a warranty repair even if you bought it online.