Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Charger doesn't work on a 3 day old phone

I just got a new phone on a tab 3 days ago, and the box my charger plugs into, that came with my phone doesn't work, can I get a new one from the store?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Yes but bring everything back to the store as they may just do an exchange of everything.
Also does it matter if I go to the same store? As the kiosk I was at was far away, and I'm going to a different mall, much closer today anyway
Userlevel 7
Denise Alyssa Dobson wrote:

Also does it matter if I go to the same store? As the kiosk I was at was far away, and I'm going ...

Yes you must return it to where you got it. Honestly you can pickup another charging block for ten bucks at a couche tard or petro Canada. Might be less hassle.

Also does it matter if I go to the same store? As the kiosk I was at was far away, and I'm going ...

Yea but it's a hassle that a new phone came with a broken charger. I shouldn't have to pay more then I already did
Userlevel 7

I hear ya and you can go back to the store. It's your choice really.
Userlevel 6

Hey there Denise!  Just to clarify, you can proceed with the exchange at any other Koodo kiosk if you originally purchased your device at a Koodo kiosk and you bring everything with you (including proof of purchase) If you purchased it at a retailer (Best Buy, Walmart ..etc) you will need to go back to that specific location.  Here's more information about how the warranty works http://koo.do/Kwarranty. Hope this helps :)