Koodo Community
Question

Charged twice for one bill

• 15 October 2017
  • 4 replies

I paid my bill through my banking app (like i always do) on October 11, then on October 13 Pre-Authorized payments charged me again. I am a monhtly customer and I was wondering if the amount would be carried over for next month, or if i could be reimbursed. 

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Yes, both payments should be credited to your account, so then in theory, you should not need to pay for next month.  You can request a refund, but honestly, by the time the refund is processed and credited back to your account, it would be close to the time when your bill is due again. But absolutely if that is something you want to do, there should be no problem with that 🙂
Okeydokey I'll just leave it to be carried over for next month. thanks! 🙂

I have double paid each month and have a negative balance which I would like applied to my tab but I can’t figure out how to do that?  Answers anyone? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have double paid each month and have a negative balance which I would like applied to my tab but I can’t figure out how to do that?  Answers anyone? 

Can you start your own post?

Do you have any tab left for your phone now?

If you want to use this  bill balance towards to purchase ( pay up front for phone), then you can't.