Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Changing the automatic top-up amount on self-serve?

I have a prepaid $15 plan with Koodo and it says it's expired with $0 balance. I think I need to up the top-up amount because I didn't factor in tax, but can't figure out how to change that.

6 replies

Userlevel 6
The balance will sometimes show up as expired for a day or so before the actual renewal date. This is a long-standing glitch that they really ought to fix. 

You don't need to worry about the top-up amount, because it will add on the applicable taxes when it charges your credit card.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ray wrote:

The balance will sometimes show up as expired for a day or so before the actual renewal date. Thi...

They used to send us texts at one point about the "expired" balance and that was very aggravating.

No reason they couldn't just change the wording from [b]expired to [b]due for renewal

The $15 top up will credit your account for $15 but cost your credit card about $17.25 depending on where you live because the raxes get added in to your withdrawal but are never shown in any accounting on the site.
Ray wrote:

The balance will sometimes show up as expired for a day or so before the actual renewal date. Thi...

please tell me how to get balance for my account ,been  trying getting very annoyed
Ray wrote:

ok I will just waite till is says heads up .So you cant see my account ,I have emails for my house phone.so I  cant do yours ok

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ray wrote:

Have you registered yet for self-serve? If yes, go to your self-serve account and it should be there telling you your balance.
I called in and got it sorted out but that information about the added taxes is super helpful. Thanks so much!