Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Changing Number Through Self-Serve - Dropdown interface fails to display

I have an account with two phone numbers-- my partner's and my own. We moved out of province, so I am attempting to change my own number while he keeps his for now.

I am able to complete the first two steps-- I select a new areacode and a potential new phone number without difficulty. On step 3 I should be able to select one of the original phone numbers on my account to change from the dropdown menu-- but only a blank dropdown menu appears. Unable to choose anything, I tried clicking submit but the website comes up with a dialogue box prompting me to pick a number to change to move on. I have tried multiple browsers, a mac laptop and my android to see if the page loads differently but I've had no luck-- always the same empty dropdown box. All browsers are up to date. Seems like a interface issue. Anyone else encountered this? 
Thanks!

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What's your status on the account? Maybe you don't have the authorization to do such change because you are not the account owner? 
Robert wrote:

What's your status on the account? Maybe you don't have the authorization to do such change becau...

Hi Robert, 
I am actually the account holder.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I would call Koodo *611 from your phone, option 6 for technical support.
Tell them you moved out of province and tried to change your phone number through self serve. But system doesn't allow you to pass the step 3. They will help you fix this 🙂
Mayumi wrote:

I would call Koodo *611 from your phone, option 6 for technical support.
Tell them you moved...

I'm going to do that now. Thanks Mayumi!
Hi guys: an update. You are unable to change a phone number through self-serve if you are moving province to province. 

Thanks for your replies 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
BG wrote:

Hi guys: an update. You are unable to change a phone number through self-serve if you are moving ...

I remember it used to be unable to change a phone number through self serve if you moved to different province. 
But I saw a few post that ppl could change through self serve even if it change the province.  Maybe they fixed it.

Thank you for update 🙂