Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Changing my plan

Userlevel 1
Was offered what I thought was a better plan from a kodoo rep and as it turns out it was not and I am very frustrated because I am a loyal customer and noticed on the web site that the payment I was making at $35/month offers more than I was getting and the service rep told me if I paid $40 a month I would get 500g and 500min...and that is less than the deal online. And when I went to change that it said I have to wait until mid Sept because I can only change once a billing period...very unfair. Want to talk to someone and have this changed please!

9 replies

Userlevel 7
You can definitely call in and get an override to change your plan since Self Serve only allows it once per billing cycle. Sorry that the rep misguided you, intentional or not.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Kim.

Very sorry to hear what happened. Just to make sure, you want to go to your old plan back because what you have right now it's now what you were promised? 

What did you have before at 35$ per month?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Not sure if I follow Kim....you had the $35 plan with the following:

$35 300MB 300 min
5pm Evenings & Weekends
Additional data $5/100MB
Data 300MB
Unlimited SMS and MMS

The plan you got is a shock-free-data plan for $40 500MB 500Min.  That's the same as what we have online. 
Userlevel 1

Just looked and there is a 35$ a month for 500 MB 

35 / Month500 MB of Shock-Free™️ data

Unlimited Canada-wide anytime minutes

Unlimited messaging (text & picture)

Unlimited evenings and weekends (5pm)

Available for Quebec residents only 5

Call Display, Voicemail, Call Waiting, Conference Calling and Unlimited Canada-wide Family Calling

Additional data $5/100 MB

Then there is a 40$ one:

0 / Month2 GB of Shock-Free™️ data

Unlimited Canada-wide anytime minutes

Unlimited messaging (text & picture)

Available for Quebec residents only 5

Call Display, Voicemail, Call Waiting, Conference Calling and Unlimited Canada-wide Family Calling

Additional data $5/100 MB

Get this plan 

Am I reading these wrong?

Userlevel 1
Kim wrote:

35 / Month500 MB of [ur...

Before I had 300 and 300 I believe
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kim wrote:

Do you live in Quebec? It is helpful if you state wher you live, as plans differ in some provinces, such as PQ, MB and SK. Else we assume you live elsewhere, and assess your options accordingly.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kim wrote:

Kim, you line is an Ontario one where this plan is not available.
Userlevel 1
Kim wrote:

If that is the case....my apologies. I was just taken aback when I saw those other deals. The gentleman on the phone was very helpful and that was not the issue for sure...so now I know that all is above board! This forum was very helpful. I guess I did not know there was different plans for different provinces.  I just went back to look if the deal read that it was for a different province and I don't even see those deals posted anymore! Yes I am in Ontario
Userlevel 1
Kim wrote:

I see it was Quebec only from my last post...so sorry! Thanks again