Koodo Community

Community

changing billing notification via text when the correct phone # not listed as option

how can I change the billing notification via text if the # I want to use isn't listed as an option? only 2/3 of the phone # associated with my account is listed

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Do you receive 1 bill or 2 bills? Are those 3 lines under same account?
1 bill and yes 3 lines are under the same account, only 2 are listed as an option even though there is billing info on all 3
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dale Loder wrote:

1 bill and yes 3 lines are under the same account, only 2 are listed as an option even though the...

When you are on the page showing "Change bill type /Notifications", you can also see phone numbers with drop down.
Do you see all 3 numbers there?

Also, did you just add the 3rd line?
Dale Loder wrote:

1 bill and yes 3 lines are under the same account, only 2 are listed as an option even though the...

no only 2 of them show up. the missing one has been on the account for years.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dale Loder wrote:

Can you check all 3 lines usage and plan through self serve?
Dale Loder wrote:

yes all 3 are there
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dale Loder wrote:

Hmmm... Its odd. You can see all 3 lines info on the new portal, but showing only 2 of them on the old portal.

I'll ask if our contact can look into this.

If I couldn't get quick enough, you can send a message to Koodo through FB using link on the bottom of this page  :) 
Dale Loder wrote:

Thank you, I will wait for your response on this feed. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dale Loder wrote:

Hi Dale - I'm actually seeing 4 lines on the account, all ending in 2-4, 5, 6, and 7. Is that correct?
The number ending in 24 isn't connected to your self-serve profile from what I see, while the others all are - is that the main number/where you want the notifications to come to? In any case, if you shoot us a private message on Facebook as Mayumi suggested, one of our reps will verify you as the account owner and help get things sorted for you tomorrow.
Dale Loder wrote:

Thank you. I will do that tomorrow