Koodo Community

Community

Change the name of the Koodo App

Userlevel 1
Please change the name to say Koodo - Self Serve. When searching (on an android, like Google now), I don't ever type self serve, naturally I type in Koodo, and then remember its called self serve. Easier for search queries IMO. I am thankful that we have an app, but this would help! Cheers.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
I have an iPhone and can't speak to android that much. That said a search for 'Koodo' in the App Store only results showing the self serve app and nothing else.
Userlevel 1
Not what I meant. I mean after it is installed on your phone. When searching for the app, saying koodo, or typing koodo into google now (or apple search) would be some much better. I don't want to navigate to the app on my phone everytime, nor do I keep it on a home screen. Not a big deal, just easier for searching.
Userlevel 6
honestmonast wrote:

Not what I meant. I mean after it is installed on your phone. When searching for the app, sayin...

OH.... I see what you mean....yes, that makes sense, although the app itself has 'koodo' written on it, but you are right some people read just the label and don;t look at the visual.
Userlevel 1
honestmonast wrote:

Not what I meant. I mean after it is installed on your phone. When searching for the app, sayin...

Yah, I rarely navigate to apps in the drawer to open them. Also, wouldn't Koodo want that branding on there?