Koodo Community

Community

Solved

change+sim

Why does it says my new Sim card is invalid?
I bought a new Sim for my iphone 4 and want to keep my number but when I try to change it it says the sim is invalid or in use. I already took it out but it's the same!

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Where does it say your sim number is invalid? Have you tried using another browser?
Chad Burr wrote:

Where does it say your sim number is invalid? Have you tried using another browser?

in the Self service option for changing the Sim card. Should I try another explorer then?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

Does it say " invalid" or" in use"?
They are 2 different meanings.

Chad Burr wrote:

I'm having the same issue. I bought my new kodoo sim card put it in and went to register the change sim number and i get an error that says that it's invalid or in use. Ref img.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

@Amber
You can't do it through SS at this time and you have to contact them to swap SIM. Send them a private message on FB and they can help you out.
https://www.facebook.com/Koodo
Chad Burr wrote:

thank you